£21,405 - £36,806 (Depending on Experience) + On-site Parking + Company Pension
Hours: Monday To Friday, 39 Hour Week + Overtime Available
Our client is a well-established supplier of transit packaging products based in the South East. They provide their clients with a range of corrugated cases, pallets, plywood cases, heavy duty packaging, cushioning, foam and composite packaging. They are a long-established company with an enviable reputation for quality and service where their main customers are blue chip medical, electronic and automotive.
They are looking to recruit a Corrugated Machine Operator to work as part of a team running machines producing corrugated boxes. The work is varied where you will be required to set and run box making machines so your ability to use a tape measure and have an eye for detail is important. You must be comfortable after training to work on your own initiative.
To be successful you should have:
- A number of years' experience in a manufacturing environment
- A basic understanding of setting machines would be a great advantage
- Ability to measure and check dimensions of first off
- To work alongside the supervisor and offer support
- Any knowledge of corrugated board would help you in the role
- A can do and helpful attitude
- A team player
You can be taught on the job training for the right applicant but if you have any corrugated converter experience it would be a distinct advantage. You will be working with a small friendly team on a variety of roles with a mix of machines which makes the work interesting and varied.