A niche manufacturer of digital label printers at the forefront of product innovation, this company works with an unmatched product set and enjoys an exceptional reputation globally. Well incentivised on the success of profitable partner networks, this is a role which will provide the right candidate a fantastic opening to play a pivotal role developing channels throughout the UK and EMEA.
Channel Manager | Digital Label Machinery | West Midlands | £60k-£65k + Bonus/OTE
With a rock-solid foundation of high-tech product, support and supply chain experience this company leads the field in specialty printing solutions and is renowned for their highly advanced product set in the label printing market. Well-invested and rapidly growing, their pedigree can be quantified by a substantial portfolio of successful business relationships with leading partners and resellers.
As Channel Manager you will be responsible for:
- Sourcing, managing, negotiating and maintaining sales partners and channels
- Providing input to product marketing and product strategy with ideas and definitions for marketing initiatives
- Planning a sales strategy to increase UK/European/overseas sales of the company’s products
- Determining and advising price points of products
- Visiting key sales partners
- Working closely with sales partners to develop relationships and provide support to sales partners and their markets
- Monitoring and reviewing competitor activities to provide market intelligence and ensure products are positioned competitively
We are looking for a confident, competent individual who can detail their successes to date and explain where they have secured new partners and grown revenues.
Key attributes required:
- Current and relevant sales success of channel management in a digital printing company
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong communication and influencing style internally and externally
- Excellent commercial skills
- Experience of driving and growing revenue and profits
- Based in or around the Midlands, ideally
- Strong coaching mentality to be able to teach re-sellers the best ways to achieve targets is essential
If you have built your career delivering great results through channel management and are interested in the incredible growth area of digital label printers we’d love to hear from you. Submit your details in the first instance to be considered.
£60k-£65k + bonus/OTE