Chief Financial Officer
Plastics, Packaging, Manufacturing
Location: Gulf Coast
Job ref: CST /50394
Salary/Benefits: Commensurate with experience
A leading plastic packaging group based in Saudi Arabia with 6 modern factories and a commitment to innovation, quality, service and continuous improvement.
Oversees company financial, administrative, and risk management factors as the chief financial officer. Works alongside other members of the executive management team to determine an overall direction for the company. Keeps a close watch on the company's budget and expenses, and investigates to get to the root of any discrepancies. Generate and reviews detailed monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports and make recommendations based on them. Makes sure that the company has adequate insurance coverage.
· Develops tax and financial strategies
· Oversees budgeting processes
· Develops and analyses metrics that showcase the company's performance
· Works with multiple departments, such as accounting, human resources, treasury, tax, operations, sales, and legal departments
· Maintains relationships with key members of each team within the company
· Examines employee benefits packages and looks for cost-effective benefits solutions
· Communicate with third parties that perform outsourced company functions
· Reviews and approves certain forms, such as 8-Ks, 10-Ks, and 10-Qs
· Makes reports that deal with potential risks and solutions as well as the company's overall financial state and presents those reports to the executive board
· Analyses and makes investments to ensure the company has a robust and profitable portfolio
· Ensures the company remains in line with local, state, and federal tax regulations
· Looks at insurance options and chooses the ones that are best for the company
Skills and Qualifications:
· Master's Degree or MBA
· 5-10 Years of management experience combined with relevant accounting/auditing knowledge within a manufacturing environment
· Strategic and commercial aptitude
· Strong Interpersonal Skills
· Written & Verbal Communication Skills
· Relationship Building
· Detail Oriented
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Office Locations: Stratford-upon-Avon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Düsseldorf, Göteborg,
Lyon, Milan, Shanghai, and Washington.
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – RECYCLING
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713