Jena (UK) is part of the Euro Packaging Group, a privately owned global manufacturer, innovator and consolidator supplying packaging products, GNFR and GFR across the Retail, Leisure, Food and Hospitality sectors.
Jena (UK) supplies an extensive range of Goods for Resale with expertise in paper, plastic and aluminium foil products and packaging consumables for the redistribution and food service market as well as all the major European retailers.
We are seeking a passionate, driven and resilient Commercial Director to manage and lead the Jena commercial sales function. The Commercial Director will manage a team of National Account Managers whilst personally being responsible for our key accounts. The role will report directly into the Managing Director of Jena (UK)
Experience & Requirements
- In-depth knowledge supplying into the Cash & Carry and Retail sector, preferably in Packaging, Disposables or Catering supplies.
- Have a demonstrable track record in delivering sustained business growth personally and as part of team.
- Have a track record of identifying growth opportunities within target and related markets/customers.
- Extensive experience in very high volume, low margin market sectors
- Have sufficient understanding of products and applications to develop new solutions and new constructions to offer competitive advantage to customers.
- Understand the trends in the sector and be able to identify opportunities where the Company can prosper.
- Be commercially astute to properly assess opportunities.
- Demonstrable experience and delivery in B2B and B2C E-Commerce
- Eco Friendly Product development background would be advantageous.
- Strategic leader with people management responsibilities in similar role.
- Candidates will be expected to work from the Birmingham office 50% of the time with remaining time being home based/customer sites nationally.
Very competative package commensurate with experience