Our Client is a leading independent Print & Packaging manufacturer which has been established for over 50 years.
This North West based manufacturer is looking to recruit an experienced Compliance Manager to join their successful team.
Providing flexible, innovative and cost-effective solutions to challenging briefs, they have established themselves as a valuable partner who operate to the highest standards demanded by their Customers and they are fully accredited in their fields of expertise.
Role reports to: Managing Director.
Hours of Working: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Responsibilities / Requirements:
• Managing the sites Quality and Environmental systems
• Managing a small quality team day to day
• Responsibility for Site compliance to ISO standards
• Recoding and analysing CAPA data
• Ensuring quality records are up to date
• Be a key contributing member to the site Management Team and will be an active contributor
• Lead and chair compliance meetings on-site
• Creation and reporting of month-end data
• Working alongside production teams to ensure site compliance is consistently achieved
• Liaising with customers & suppliers to ensure correct products are supplied
• Maintaining of the sites Training Programme ensuring compliance training is given and understood
• PC literate (MS office)
• Analytical and attention to detail
• Customer driven & focused
• Ability to work under pressure and make difficult decisions correctly
• Logical and methodical in their approach to work
• Management and understanding of documented systems
• Working knowledge of key SOP’s and documentation, including accept and reject criteria
• Good understanding of GMP (Good Manufacturing Procedures) requirements, ISO9000 / PS9000 / ISO14001 /FSC etc;
• Auditing both internally and external to suppliers
• Excellent communication skills
• Trained: Ideally / but not essentially in: IOSH and NEBOSH.
As well as conventional printing they offer Digital print Cartons and Leaflets which cater to the industry’s increasing demand for short run, short lead-time manufacture.
The fact that our digital facility is one of the few (if not the only) in the UK to be PS9000 accredited is an additional bonus to our Pharmaceutical clients.
Benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holidays