NEW VACANCY! (PK6532)
CONVERSION AND EXTRUSION OPERATORS - RE-USE & RECYCLE
£Open depending on Experience + Overtime (Time ½) + Company Pension + 15% Shift Allowance
Hours: 6am - 2pm, 2pm - 10pm, 10pm - 6am
Our Client is a global manufacturer and supplier of injection moulded products and packaging to the retail industry. They are currently looking to recruit a number of Operators with either Extrusion or Conversion experience.
- Experience of converting machines is preferred, with at least 2 years' experience in the packaging industry.
- Any machinery such as Polyquick, Lemo, Windmoller, Woodbank or Flexiloop experience is preferred.
- Must have mechanical aptitude, good organisation, leadership and communication skills.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and operate the machine in accordance with established procedures and guidelines
- Selecting materials for the job.
- Check for conformance to specifications.
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance.
- Check production output according to specifications.
- Adhere to strict safety guidelines and company standards.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work unsupervised and be able to assist in the running of machinery
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Good eye for detail
- Ability to think creatively