NEW VACANCY! (PK6473)
CONVERSION OPERATORS - CORRUGATED PACKAGING
£ Genuinely Open Depending on Experience + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Working Hours: Rotating Shifts - 2 shift patterns
6am - 2pm
2pm - 10pm
Our client is a manufacturer of corrugated packaging solutions based in the North West. They specialise in quality products and exceptional customer service.
They are currently looking to recruit a Conversion Operator to join their team.
Our client is Preferably looking for operators who have worked on an YSF rotary die cutter or TCY casemaker.
Corrugator experience and counter balance FLT or Clamp truck licence would be of a huge advantage!
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Keen eye for detail
- Quality conscious
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise, organise and follow through
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Professional and confidential manner at all times
- Demonstrated integrity towards colleagues and customers