NEW VACANCY! (PK6234)
Corrugated Production Manager
Our Client is a leading corrugated packaging manufacturer based in the Midlands, they provide their client base with a full range of bespoke corrugated packaging.
This role will have the primary responsibility for ensuring that the company's Packaging Production in all Packaging manufacturing areas produce exceptional quality packaging products to the very highest standard whilst minimising production costs and working to strict Hygiene, Health and Safety procedures.
Specific areas are detailed as: -
- Ensuring that the company's products are delivered on time and full and to the correct specification.
- To manage and oversee Production Packaging department to answer the requirements of the company's customer base whilst minimising costs
- Resource planning and expenditure
- Maximising efficiently within the company's manufacturing
- Manage Shift Supervisors by developing and setting them challenging KPI's to maximise machinery output whilst maintaining quality
- To be the first point of contact for Discipline / Grievance matters relating to all production employees
In addition to this our client is looking for Corrugated machine operators (Printer, Die-Cutter and Gluers) and also a Supervisor.
The hours of work for these are 4.30pm to 12.30am Monday to Friday.
Rates are variable but start for the operators from £9.85
0161 486 3104