Join a market leading company offering an excellent opportunity take the next step in your career, working at their state of the art facility. Operate some of the most up to date corrugated machinery alongside a driven and determined production team creating high quality, innovative products with a fast turnaround.
Corrugated Production Operative | Conventional Corrugated | North East | Excellent Salary & Benefits
Multinational company, renowned for their high quality products and innovation supplied to a range of small, large and blue chip clients across the globe. Winning multiple awards for their corrugated packaging products, this organisation goes way above industry standards and are unrivalled in their market.
As Corrugated Production Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running a range of equipment depending on experience including gluers, die cutters or printers – experience only required on one
- The opportunity to train on other presses if desired
- Producing corrugated packaging solutions for large blue chip clients
- Maintenance and upkeep of equipment
- Quality Control
Key attributes required:
- A previous background in corrugated printing is desirable
- Demonstrable experience in either of; gluing, die-cutting or operating print equipment
- Quality conscious with excellent attention to detail
- Flexible approach
Perfect opportunity for an individual to take the next step in their career with some excellent training and development from a market leading organisation.