A fantastic opportunity for experienced Corrugated Production Operatives to work for a leading UK manufacturer of high quality corrugated packaging. The company is involved in the retail and e-commerce sectors, working with major blue-chip brands. A fantastic role that will reward your technical expertise with a fulfilling career.
Corrugated Production Operative | Corrugated Packaging | Bedfordshire | £24k – £31k depending on experience & private medical insurance
Dealing with a number of major blue-chip brands across the retail and e-commerce sectors, this is a company who thrives when it comes to producing creative packaging on new generation equipment. Well branded and high profile they design, manufacture and supply a complete range of retail ready and conventional corrugated packaging in- house, all under one roof, for a wide range of applications and sectors.
As a Corrugated Production Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running a range of equipment depending on experience including die cutters, casemakers and gluers
- Producing a range of corrugated packaging for large blue chip clients across the e-commerce, food and retail sectors
- Maintenance and upkeep of equipment
- Quality control
- Working a double day shift, 6-2 and 2-10
Key attributes required:
- Must have demonstrable experience within the corrugated production sector
- Experience working with the listed machinery but can be different makes and models
Contact Mercury Search and Selection for more details.