High profile company is looking for an experienced Corrugated Production Operative to join their team. Supported by multi-million pound investment in the latest machinery and equipment, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced operator to develop their skills and become an integral part of the business.
Corrugated Production Operative | Corrugated Packaging | Cambridgeshire/East Anglia | Excellent Salary & Benefits package
Dealing with a number of major blue-chip brands this is a company who has always resided very firmly in the heavyweight division. Well branded and high profile this organisation designs, manufactures and supplies a complete range of retail ready and conventional corrugated packaging in-house, all under one roof, for a wide range of applications and sectors. Constantly looking to invest, develop and expand, they have an impressive portfolio of customers, a solid reputation for innovation and quality and are more than well placed for further growth.
As Corrugated Production Operative you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running state of the art equipment ranging from gluers, printers, die cutters and casemakers depending on experience
- Producing a range of corrugated packaging for large blue chip clients
- Maintenance and upkeep of equipment
- Quality control
- A range of shifts available depending on individual needs
Key attributes required:
- Corrugated Production experience is essential
- Experience working for a corrugated packaging manufacturer
- Flexible and enthusiastic attitude
If you like what you’re hearing and think a career with our client is for you, apply today for immediate consideration.