SOUTH (Please Contact Me for Further information)
£42K - £47K (Dependent on Experience) + 25 Days Holiday
37.5 Per Week
Rotating Shifts: 6am-2pm, 2pm - 10pm, 10pm - 6am.
Our client is a leading packaging manufacturer based in South of England, they are currently looking to recruit an experienced and competent Corrugator Manager to lead the Corrugator team.
The chosen candidate will report to the Plant Manager and will be responsible for ensuring that first class manufacturing processes and practices are followed in order to produce quality board in a safe operating environment.
If you are driven and motivated to improve Corrugator performance whilst enthusing your team, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
- Demonstrating Safety Leadership, to ensure policies and practices are followed
- Implement and comply with all quality procedures, driving a policy of continuous improvement
- Effective leadership and management of the Shift Corrugator Teams in a consistent way
- Delivery of defined corrugator KPI's (volume, reduction in waste and downtime, OEE)
- Monitor machine performance daily, weekly and monthly - implementing improvement initiatives
- Maintain all records, department audits and process sheets, making sure they are filed and maintained by department
- Review the daily production schedule and ensure the crews and other departments are aware of any issues
- Recruit, appraise, train and develop Crew Members and Team Leaders
- Ensure all GPT issues are reported and feedback is being followed correctly
- Ensure all preventative maintenance, cleaning and / or issues are reported and action undertaken
- Assist and participate in any improvement / change projects as appropriate
- Manage sickness, absence, timekeeping and discipline
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Experienced Manager of people with a proven track record of developing and engaging others, working with and through members of the team
- Strong coaching and effective communication skills, both written and verbal are essential
- Highly self-motivated, assertive and a strong team player
- Consistent accurate attention to detail, with a flexible and adaptable attitude
- Organised with the ability to work under pressure / make decisions in order to meet tight deadlines
- PC literate to an advanced level
£42K - £47K (Dependent on Exp.)
0161 486 3104