£ Open (Depending on Experience) + 20 Days Holidays + Bank Holidays - For every 2 years the employee is there they accrue an additional days holiday
Shift Pattern: Working Double Days
Week 1: Monday to Thursday, 6am to 1:30pm and Friday, 6am to 1pm
Week 2: Monday to Thursday, 1pm to 9pm and Friday 1pm to 8pm
Our Client is a leading independent corrugated packaging manufacturer based in the North West, they provide their clients with Corrugated Packaging, high quality Retail Ready packaging and also Point of Sale Packaging into retail markets throughout the UK.
They are currently looking to recruit a Corrugator Operator to join their production team. Our client will offer full training to the successful candidate.
Knowledge of operating Corrugator machinery would be advantageous however my client is willing to train an enthusiastic candidate with a similar machinery background.
- Good eye for detail
- Monitor and Control Quality
- Maximise Machine Efficiencies
- Maintain Good Housekeeping
- Ensure Machine speeds are always optimised
- Ensure all Standard Operating Procedures are adhered to
- Ability to problem solve
- Good timekeeping and attendance
- Good organisational and self-motivational skills
- Taking reasonable care for the Health & Safety of self and others
- Working to maintain a high level of Hygiene & Quality to meet ISO9001:2015, BRC and FSC Standards
£ Open (Depending on Experience)
0161 486 3104