Country manager / Distributor Development & Key Account Manager- Stretch Film Packaging Materials & Machinery
Job Reference: JH/51855
Salary: Commensurate With Experience
A leader in the production of innovative flexible packaging, with many patented products. Exceptional sales across multiple countries throughout Europe, the Americas, Africa, Australia and the Middle East. With a desire to make the world safer and greener, they continue to develop products and solutions that make sustainable improvements in the world. Investment in to world-class resources and people, sets the stage for delivering long-term value while maintaining high standards of social, ethical, and environmental performance.
The role’s responsibility includes the effective management, supervision and quality assurance of the subsidiary’s operations & commercial activity, in order to drive sales volumes & revenue and achieve its profitability targets.
• Develop and propose the annual budget as well as the sales and marketing strategy according to forecasting figures, communicates & validates it with the Commercial Development Director
• Implements all actions regarding the development of detailed sales forecasting, as well as the generation, evaluation, communication and continuous review & refinement of demand planning figures for their sales area
• Responsible for the successful management and business development of distributors & key accounts on the geographies & industries that he operates
• Cooperates and aligns with the International Key Account Manager to cultivate relationships
• Plans, monitors activities, including target-setting, work allocation, staff coordination and all related administrative actions
• Responsible for the effective management, coaching and appraisal assessment of office staff
• Monitors inventory levels and overall warehousing costs associated with the subsidiary
• Provides specialized input on their associated markets / geographies (i.e. on market structure / trends / development, competition, pricing schemes, entry barriers etc)
• Identifies promotional, marketing & market penetration actions (such as participation in events, fairs, exhibitions, conferences, digital marketing actions, etc) and communicates them to the Commercial Development Director. Organizes and implements marketing actions, in collaboration with the Digital Marketing, Branding & Communications Department
• Analysis, reviews and updates the segmentation of the subsidiary’s clientele, based on critical factors that are directly related to the approved Sales Strategy
• Identifies the Subsidiary’s annual procurement needs and conducts strategic procurement in collaboration with Commercial Development Manager and the Procurement Department. Provides input regarding the quality of services provided by contracted 3rd parties to the Procurement Department.
• Ensures & overviews the entry & registering of relevant data / information from their sales executives supported by the Commercial Operations Manager (i.e. client information, site visits success, responsiveness / client closing progress, etc) in the company’s system to enhance dissemination & utilization of information
• Ensures compliance with hygiene and safety rules and timely reporting of important issues and relevant problems to the Commercial Development Director
• Implements, manages and provides support in an ad-hoc basis following requests and assignments from the Commercial Development Director
Skills and Behaviours:
• Strategic approach
• Continuous monitoring of market developments
• Knowledge of forecasting and demand planning methodologies
• Results focused
• Customer – centric approach
• Effective communication & team management
• Cooperation and teamwork
• Procedures compliance
• Displays ownership of own performance and development
• Experienced in selling stretch film (materials or machinery)
• Competency in utilizing ERP systems & applications
• Knowledge of CRM
• Min 5 years’ experience in relevant fields
For EU roles, candidates must be eligible to work and live in the European Union.
Proof of eligibility will be required with your application.
Office Locations: Stratford-upon-Avon, Amsterdam, Barcelona, Düsseldorf, Göteborg,
Lyon, Milan, Shanghai, and Washington.
PLASTICS - PETROCHEMICALS - PACKAGING - CHEMICALS - ENERGY – RECYCLING
Listgrove Limited Registered in England No: 1197713