My client is a prestigious, Spirits distiller with a rich history in Whiskey production, who wish to appoint a fresh, innovative designer to work on a new rebrand. Ideally, you will be from a distillery background or have worked for a successful spirits company. You will understand the heritage of whiskey and ensure this is embedded through all design ideas. Working in a team of 12 you will be able to communicate effectively and be keen on collaborating with other experienced designers.
- Reporting to the Head of Design you will be supporting a long established design team.
- Collaborating with internal and external partners such as; design agencies, buyers and suppliers.
- Ensuring internal packaging, design and legal specifications and regulations are all met.
- Optimising existing product formats, designs and substrates.
- New ideas and market trends to ensure a successful and well researched rebrand
- Bringing new and innovative designs to a well-known prestigious brand to launch a rebrand of a historical product
- Ideally you will be from a distillery, Spirits or drinks manufacturing background with a keen eye for detail
- You will know the key players and brands within this market
- Experience of wood, glass materials would support this
- A demonstrable track record of success within a prior packaging design and development position within premium spirits
- Degree educated or equivalent certification.
- Prior experience of heading up or collaborating on a rebrand
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Superb attention to detail is necessary in order to eliminate any inconsistencies in copy and design.
- Engaging with Social media for marketing purposes
Please apply by emailing your up to date CV and full package details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Basic Salary Circa: £45,000 (DOE) + 28 Days Holiday + Private Healthcare + Pension Scheme + Life Ass