Smurfit Kappa Gosport is a high quality producer of corrugated packaging for a wide range of customers, including several prestigious brands.
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Experience Coordinator at our Gosport site. This role will report directly to the Customer Experience Manager.
The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic and a commitment to succeed. You should have the ability to use your own initiative, whilst also being a strong team player.
- Manages 50% of existing and new business
- Completion of all work for first time orders
- Implementing and attending first order meetings
- Keeping customers informed of any changes to their orders, including change to delivery schedule
- Maintenance of Navision
- Date changes and order amends specified by Customer
- Aged Stock
- Relevant Customer, external/internal accounts queries
- Preparation of quotations within agreed timelines, liaising with Design Department, Sales Reps and creating and uploading Haggles
- Adding quotes to the spread sheet
- Updating Quotes Spreadsheet with orders
- Ensuring all relevant procedures under ISO9001-2015 are adhered to
- Processing, monitoring and follow up of customer quality complaints
Skills & Knowledge
- A confident articulate individual who will be able to offer high levels of personal drive and focus.
- A commercial knowledge combined with excellent customer relationship building skills.
- Good attention to detail and be required to demonstrate initiative.
- Flexible thinking and self-motivation.
- Possess excellent IT skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve tight deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively within an established team.