NEW VACANCIES (PK7289)
CUSTOMER SERVICE / ACCOUNT HANDLER
£OPEN (Depending On Experience) + Free Parking + Statutory Pension
Our client is an independent manufacturer of high end printed folded cartons, a well-established business with a varied product offering working with small, medium and large clients in the in food, drink, gift, alcohol, beverage, cosmetics, leisure and FMCG markets. The company put a strong emphasis on quality, customer service and investing in the latest technology and equipment.
They are now looking to recruit an enthusiastic Customer Service / Account Handler to join their team. Your role will include handing jobs in production and communicating any issues or recommendations to the customer, you will report directly to a Company Director.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Taking orders both from the sales team and directly from customers using the companies well established internal processing systems
- Checking jobs ensuring they are produced in the most efficient manner, this will involve working with the estimating and production teams.
- Working closely with the production scheduler to ensure jobs stay on track and are produced on time.
- Occasional supplier and customer site visits.
- Taking job briefs from customers
- Placing jobs into production and ordering materials and outwork if necessary
- Presenting the company positively through providing excellent customer service in a proactive, positive and professional manner
- Maintaining and developing good negotiating skills
- Communicating directly with customers over potential issues and through, advice and liaison, developing solutions to ensure customers' requirements are met in a timely manner.
- Ensuring production schedules are achieved
The Ideal Candidate:
- Have experience of all aspects of account handling in a busy print / packaging environment.
- Experience of estimating costs and quoting would be of an advantage
- Be able to demonstrate enthusiasm and resilience in role, maintain a positive can do approach to the role and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
- Understanding of Litho print and digital printing as well as design principles in print and packaging
- Strong problem solving skills
- High level of numeracy and attention to detail
- Conversant with MS office applications.
- Excellent time management and communications skills
Training maybe provided in certain areas if required