NEW VACANCY! (PK7425)
CUSTOMER SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR
Hours of Working - 8am To 5pm
Salary Depending on Experience - £22-£29K
Our client is a leading corrugated packaging manufacturer, supplying to a variety of markets throughout the UK, they have made vast investment into the business over the past few years and have experienced significant growth and increase in workload. They are now looking to expand as a company and doing a major recruitment drive.
Roles & Responsibilities
- To professionally deal with Customer requests for new enquiries, orders, and queries.
- Processing all the above, as required, and in a timely manner.
- Keeping customer files up to date and correctly filed.
- Provide feedback to customers on enquiries and orders as required.
- Continuously keep yourself abreast of changes within our industry and the Customers with whom you deal.
- Answering telephones - no more than 3 rings
- Processing Customer Enquiries ('Phone; e-mail; Customer visit; Post or Sales Team)
- Following up Quotes sent but not yet ordered
- Processing Customer Orders
- Processing New Customer orders - liaising as required with Design on Formes and Artwork
- Dealing with Customer Queries
- Keeping Customers informed on order developments
- Assisting others within the Sales Office when workload requires
- Working with external Sales Team as required
- Other duties as and when requested by management.
- Minimum 1 years' experience required
- Ability to use Abaca system
- Quoting and skills required
- Experience in handling customer complaints and problem solving