Smurfit Kappa is a world leader in packaging, employing over 45,000 employees in 21 countries in Europe and 13 in the Americas. The group collaborates with forward thinking customers by sharing superior product knowledge, market understanding and insights into packaging trends to ensure business success in their markets. We have an unrivalled portfolio of paper-based packaging solutions which is constantly updated with market-leading innovations.
We are currently looking for a full time Customer Service Advisor to cover maternity leave, within our internal sales team at our Norwich Site. The role requires a drive to provide a comprehensive front-line service to deal with customer queries in a responsive and professional manner to provide the best possible customer service and represent the Company positively. Key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with customer calls as the first point of contact, ensuring the best possible customer service is provided at all times
- Processing customer orders in a timely manner in line with key performance indicators
- Processing customer complaints in line with business processes and ensuring customers are kept up to date
- Developing strong professional relationships with customers and colleagues alike and;
- Identifying opportunities to enhance the customer experience by making service improvement recommendations
To be successful in this role, candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Excellent Communication Skills both oral and written communication skills with a high level of numeracy
- A passion for customer care
- Being able to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative
- Good organisational skills and an ability to work under pressure
- High levels of accuracy with data entry
- Good general ICT skills
- An ability to make decisions in line with current business processes
- An ability to act with integrity and take ownership of customer service issues through to resolution
What’s in it for you
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Work in an energetic, dynamic and fast-paced environment with a global organisation
- 33 total days holiday per year
- Workplace pension
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Please apply now and follow our on-line application process.
The closing date for applications is 24th January 2020.