CUSTOMER SERVICES CO-ORDINATOR
Up to £24K + 25 days holiday
Hours of Work:
Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 4.45pm
Friday - 8.30am - 3.30pm
Our client is a specialist in the manufacturer of bespoke, high quality conventional corrugated packaging for FMCG markets, particularly blue chip clients in Beverage, Food and Confectionary.
They are currently recruiting for the following position within their office function.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an industry leader based in Devon, South West of the UK, you will work as part of their small team and will need to interact well with others.
Reporting into the General Manager, your role is to undertake a range of general office duties including raising sales orders, invoice processing in line with the day to day business requirements of the company.
If you think you have the ability to think on your feet in a fast paced moving environment, then they would be delighted to hear from you.
- Customer order processing through works order entry, provision of required artwork/drawings for newly raised works orders, sending of order confirmations to customer, stock management and any other part of the order registration process that may be required
- Raise board or factored orders as required via in-house manufacturing system, checking order have been received and acknowledged by suppliers
- Check all supplier order acknowledgements and if required amend relevant parts of the system
- Progress any late deliveries and provide updates to other departments as required
- Log all origination purchases and recharge information in order that costs can be reconciled to the accounts and customers are recharged as required and in a timely fashion
- Completion of goods receipts as required in a timely manner via in-house manufacturing system
- To generate customer sales invoices each week and ensure all are processed in line with specific customer requirements
- Manage both incoming and outgoing post as required
- Match POD's with invoices as requested
- General office duties including answering the telephone, office filing and archiving as required
- Assist with monitoring and resolving of supplier invoice queries raised by the finance team
- Assist with monitoring and resolving customer sales invoice queries raised with the finance team
- Prepare and submit month end reports to the General Manager and finance team as required
- Any other duties or tasks that may be required
- PC literate and complete understanding of Microsoft, knowledge and understanding of SPOCS system would be advantageous
- Excellent interpersonal skills including strong verbal and written communication
- Able to prioritise and organise work load in order to meet tight deadlines and the ability to work under pressure
- The successful candidate will have experience of working in a busy and fast paced moving environment, have drive and determination to succeed
- Possess the ability to work independently and also as part of a team, a structured and professional approach is essential
- Attention to detail with proven analytical and business acumen and the ability to complete work to deadlines