Fantastic, client services role for an enthusiastic, organised individual who wants to work for one of the World’s largest packaging manufacturers.
Customer Service Executive | Packaging | Worcestershire | £20k - £25k
Having invested heavily in state of the art equipment over the past few years, this company is at the forefront of the Industry with cutting edge technology, new product development and a vision for excellence in their field.
As Customer Service Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with clients on a daily basis, taking enquiries, organising costs and processing orders, arranging artwork and ensuring best practise at all times
- Managing, organising, and prioritising your daily workload
- Using CRM system on a daily basis
- All administration connected with the order, production and delivery process
- Communicating with various departments and the client, where required, to ensure successful production of jobs as estimated
Key attributes required:
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be computer literate – IT skills to include Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- Enthusiasm for customer care and client development
- Candidates should have the right attitude – we need ambition, someone with drive and passion and a clear vision of where they want their career to go!
This opportunity is ideal for someone looking to develop their existing commercial skills and enjoy the rewards and career development that success in this post will inevitably bring.
£20k - £25k plus generous company pension and 25 days holiday