NEW VACANCY! (PK6934)
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - FTC
COMMUTABLE FROM CAMBRIDGESHIRE / BEDFORDSHIRE / NORTHANTS
Salary Guide: £20-23K
Monday to Thursday 8:45am - 5pm and Friday 8:45am - 16:45pm
Initially the role will be to cover during a staff members maternity leave. However, with the current growth rate the business is experiencing the role could become a permanent position.
Fixed contract until 31st December 2022
Our Client is one of the UK's most innovative developers and manufacturers of recyclable packaging materials for the construction, packaging and retail display sectors.
A family run business who have been established for over 60 years. due to the continued growth in 2021 of their packaging solution division, they are seeking to recruit a Customer Service Representative to join their team
You will be tasked with providing accurate quotations, raising customer orders and liaising with the internal team and customers on the progress of order. Full training will be provided for the right candidate, so your role will be varied daily, and change will be subject to workload demands within the working environment.
- Be responsible for providing customers with exceptional levels of service throughout the sales process.
- Provide support to the external sales team by responding and co-ordinating new opportunities and providing costing and administrative support.
- Raise all customer orders.
- Successfully deal with all customer queries regarding orders.
- Speak to regular repeating business contacts to ensure orders are maintained.
- Co-ordinate and complete the Customer Service process.
- Provide all costings and quotations.
- Sending out samples when requested.
- Provide customer feedback to Line Manager and external team to help spot areas for improvement.
- Completing customer requests for information, questionnaires etc.
- Monitor all sales enquiry channels and co-ordinate initial response and co-ordinate with external team.
- Develop the accuracy of costing and order raising in conjunction with the Operations team.
- Work to company policies and procedures.
- Strong IT abilities along with an excellent telephone manor
- Good mathematical skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to be communicate effectively both verbal and written
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Maths & English GCSE of C or above
- Experience in working in a team environment and working directly with customers
- Experience working in a role that required attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience making outbound calls.
- Positive attitude, Understanding and adapting approach to complement personality types.
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience working in a sales environment.
- Experience working in the packaging, display or construction sectors.
- Previous estimating and order processing experience