NEW VACANCY! (PK6904)
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
COMMUTABLE FROM NORTHANTS / CAMBRIDGESHIRE
8.30am to 5.30pm.
Our client is a privately owned, well invested manufacturer of printed folded cartons and labels based in the East Midlands, due to significant growth they are looking to recruit a Customer Service Representative
Their customer service team handle all orders and enquiries for a variety of packaging products including: self-adhesive labels, linerless labels, as well as printed folded cartons.
This role offers career progression and is a fantastic opportunity to learn about a range of print processes. Furthermore, the candidate will use the company's purpose-built, user-friendly MIS system to effectively manage data (full training will be provided)
The office team are above all friendly and hardworking. All staff also offer a wealth of excellent experience and knowledge to share.
- Handle and refer incoming customer enquiries.
- Manage data using our purpose built MIS system (full training will be provided).
- Process incoming packaging and labelling orders.
- Brief artwork and packaging changes to our internal studio
- Prepare relevant samples for clients
- Track and monitor customer deliveries using our system.
Skills & Requirements
- A strong customer focus.
- Good telephone manner.
- Excellent administration skills - to include Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A motivated and conscientious work ethic.
- A pro-active, problem solving approach.
- Print experience is desirable, but proven customer service skills are the most important.