Looking to position you at the forefront of their most exciting accounts, this is a fantastic management opportunity for a Customer Services professional to join an industry leader within high end packaging. Based out of a work hard, play hard environment within state of the art facilities, you will have full scope to manage and develop all aspects of the service delivery to the Company’s internal and external clients.
Customer Services Manager | Packaging | Berkshire | £35k-£40k + Benefits
With a comprehensive range of primary and secondary packaging services in-house, from special promotional packaging to a variety of print collateral, this is a company able to provide customised project management solutions and complete end-to-end packaging solutions on a global basis.
Providing operational excellence and continued growth and development for the Company’s major clients, as Customer Services Manager your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Developing and rolling out a set of reports that enable the effective monitoring of the service provision to clients
- Developing and managing a planning and forecasting model to drive the more efficient use of the Company’s manufacturing site
- Supporting the Sales and Account Teams on the development of business initiatives for new and existing clients in both core and new markets
- Supporting the operations team on the drive of new initiatives to improve internal efficiencies
- Leading the development of the existing system functionality to ensure it supports the business and client needs
Key attributes required:
- Proven client management skills
- Experience of working with corporate or blue chip organisations within a packaging environment is preferred
- Packaging knowledge for the Entertainment sector, highly desirable
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- High level organisational skills/project management, including forward planning
- Ability to manage upcoming work to anticipate peaks in workload and plan resource levels as appropriate
- Strong administrations skills; Excel an advantage but not essential
Working for a leading name in the industry, providing high quality service and solutions from their state of the art vibrant working environment, expect to receive fabulous prospects for career progression with the scope to move into a managerial role if desired.
If the above sounds of interest, apply today for immediate consideration.