An award-winning designer, manufacturer and supplier of innovative, luxury packaging solutions is looking to appoint a Customer Services Project Manager. This is a great opportunity to join a market leading printed folded cartons manufacturer which serves the premium end of the market.
It is their constant investment in people and technologies which allows them to stay ahead of the competition, and they are now looking to invest in someone with strong customer service, project management, planning, organisational and communication skills.
Our client is looking for someone who can fully understand customer requirements – someone with a vast knowledge, expertise and understanding of the printed folded cartons industry.
This customer services role will involve managing all aspects of a portfolio of blue-chip clients’ work and being the centre of all information relating to these clients. It will be your role to drive projects from the concept stage through to execution and ensure projects are delivered in the most efficient manner; Build strong relationships internally, externally and lead, prioritize and delegate tasks through the cross-functional internal teams; build trust with the client through fast and effective project management; and ensure clear and timely communication with both your clients and external sales contacts.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build trusted relationship with the salesperson, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Help customers via email, phone and in face to face meetings as required by the business.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Responsible for keeping clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis.
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams.
- Be the internal lead for product development, adopting the role of project manager, from concept to completion.
- Be proactive in identifying additional sale opportunities.
- Proven account management and project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience of leading face to face meetings with Key Account customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time and project management skills. You’re always looking to improve inefficient processes
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to procedures and deadlines
- At least 2 years of experience in the market or in a related area.
- Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and deliver account sales and margin improvement.
- Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Key & proficiencies:
- Project management
- Time management
- Building Relationships
- People Skills
- Customer Focus
- Emphasise Excellence
- Manage Multiple Projects
- Attention to Detail
Harrison Scott is the largest recruitment company in the UK in print, packaging and paper. For access to exclusive vacancies, visit our website: www.harrison-scott.com
£32k to £37k pa