NEW VACANCY! (PK6488)
CUSTOMER SUPPORT MANAGER - CORRUGATED PACKAGING
£Genuinely Open Depending on Experience + Pension + 28 Days Holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
Hours of Work: 8am to 5pm - Monday to Thursday / 8am to 3.45pm - Friday
Our client is a family run business, who specialise in the design and production of large format, heavy-duty packaging solutions. With cutting-edge manufacturing techniques they provide tailored solutions to companies both large and small.
They are looking to recruit a Customer Support Manager to join their office team.
This is a customer facing role for a candidate with a warm and welcoming telephone manner. The role holder will also be a competent Administrator who can process customer records throughout the sales order process. They will be required to use our in-house software SPOCS and work to ISO 9001 standards.
Previous experience of working within the sheet plant industry and/or with SPOCS would also be a distinct advantage.
- Answering incoming telephone calls as the first point of contact in a friendly but professional manner.
- Deal with customer queries including receiving and processing customer orders
- Carrying out a range of administration tasks relating to the sales order process
- Maintaining customer records to ISO 9001 standards
- Maintaining good levels of communication with customers / staff / other departments / suppliers.