CUT AND CREASE OPERATOR - CARTONS
£Open depending on Experience + Overtime (Time + ½)
Hours of Work - Day Shift: 7:30am - 4pm
Our client is a carton specialist based in the East Midlands, within their in-house production facility they have a broad range of modern equipment allowing them to provide clients with gluing, die cutting and window patching.
They are currently looking to recruit a Cut and Crease Operator ideally with Bobst experience.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Previous experience operating Bobst machines
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- You will also be responsible for the day to day maintenance of the machine and the quality of all jobs run within the department
- You will possess a knowledge of safety, quality and continuous improvement techniques
- An eye for detail and the ability to learn new skills is essential
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Professional and confidential manner at all times
- Quality conscious
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills