NEW VACANCY! (PK6523)
CUT & CREASE OPERATOR & GLUING OPERATOR
Salary - £Open
SHIFTS - Working on an alternate week shift pattern - 6:00am to 2:00pm and 2:00pm to 10:00pm.
Our client is an independent carton manufacturer who has been established for over 25 years. They provide their clients in the automotive, pharmaceutical and food markets with printed folded cartons printed up to 6 colour litho, e flute, b flute and litho laminated cartons.
They are currently looking to recruit a Cut & Crease Operator and a gluing operator to work on Bobst Machines.
Candidates must have experience in carton board packaging
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- To set and run a Bobst Cut & Crease or Gluing Machines
- Full working knowledge of Bobst Machinery
- To maximise efficiencies and quality to minimise waste
- To follow all quality systems and procedures within the department
- Maintain good housekeeping in the area
- Conduct planned maintenance
- Continuously develop skills & working practices in line with world class manufacturing standards
- To work in line with lean manufacturing principles
- Working knowledge of stripping and blanking essential
- Flexibility (overtime necessary during peak periods)
- Ability to work under strict deadline and targets
- Accuracy & attention to detail