NEW VACANCY! (PK6834)
CUT & CREASE MINDER X2
WEST YORKSHIRE (Please contact me for further location details)
Salary: UPTO £17.10PH including shift allowance
Hours Of Work - Four Shift Pattern
The shift pattern follows a rotating 28-day cycle, where a cycle is working 3 x Days, 3 x Rest Days, 3 x Nights, 2 x Rest Days, 3 x Days, 3 x Rest Days, 3 Nights and 8 x Rest Days, until the cycle recommences.
Shift Days - 6am to 6pm and Shift Nights - 6pm to 6am.
Our Client specialises in printed folding cartons, providing bespoke solutions to a range of food markets throughout the UK. After having their most profitable year last year our client is investing £5million into new machinery and are currently looking to recruit a Cut & Crease Operators to join their team.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth running of the Bobst Cutting machines producing high quality cartons.
Experience operating Bobst 142ER would be advantageous.
Your Key Duties & Responsibilities Will Include (But Are Not Limited To):
- To set up and ensure the smooth running of the cutting machine to ensure high quality cartons for the next process in production
- Achieve daily, monthly and annual targets towards individual and department KPI's
- Carry out all duties in accordance with quality and health & safety standards (BRC/IoP; ISO, OHSAS)
- Ensure conformance to customer audit requirements at all times
- Make ready and run the machines, following instructions given on the works orders regarding speeds and instructions
- Carry out quality checks at pre-determined intervals throughout the running of the job
- Ensure machines are kept clean and tidy and that maintenance programmes are followed and documented
- Carry out regular stock checks on consumables and spare parts and inform the relevant people when they require re ordering
- Running a Bobst 142 CER with ideally 5+ years of experience, the client wouldn't discard anyone with less.
- Working in a FMCG environment with considerable experience in operating Cutting machines.
- You will need excellent communication skills and be able to build good working relationships.
- A strong work ethic, flexibility and a high attention to detail is essential for this role.