Exciting opportunity to join a market leading organisation in their newly created role for a highly experienced Cut & Crease Operative. Join a team of ambitious individuals determined to create exceptional printed folding cartons for large and blue chip clients across Europe.
Cut & Crease Operative | Cartons | North West | Excellent Salary to Attract The Best
One of Europe’s largest folding box producers renowned for their high quality and innovative product solutions. Operating out of a state of the art facility, this organisation is using the most up to date machinery and equipment enabling them to do pre-print, finishing and printing for a complete range of carton board, fluted materials and board based composites for a full range of market sectors and applications.
As Cut & Crease Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Finishing high quality cartons
- Setting and running a variety of Bobst machinery
- Maintenance and upkeep of equipment
- Quality control inline with ISO, BRC, and pharmaceutical standards
Key attributes required:
- Direct experience setting and running cut & crease machinery
- Good communication skills and the ability to communicate with people from all levels
- Flexible approach to a workload
- Willingness to develop with internal and external training
Excellent opportunity for an individual with a successful history in cut and crease looking for the next step in their career development.