Work in a state of the art facility producing innovative printed carton folded solutions for a multi award winning organisation in the North West. This is an exciting professional development opportunity with support from an ambitious team of industry experts constantly available for in-depth assistance and training.
Cut & Crease Operative | Cartons | North West | Unrivalled Salary & Benefits
Multi award winning organisation renowned for providing high quality printed folded carton solutions to a diverse range of clients across the globe. Operating out of an innovative and modern production facility for almost a century, this organisation has developed a strong team of industry experts keen to create exceptional products.
As Cut & Crease Operative you will be responsible for:
- Finishing a range of high quality cartons
- Setting up and running a variety of Bobst machinery
- Maintenance and upkeep of machinery
- Quality control inline with ISO, BRC and pharmaceutical standards
Key attributes required:
- Direct experience setting and running Bobst machinery
- Ability to pre-make ready tooling for machines
- Good communication skills and the ability to communicate with people from all levels of the business
- Flexible approach to a workload
- Willingness to develop with internal and external training
Exciting opportunity for an individual to grow and develop at a constantly growing organisation keen to create high quality printed folded carton solutions. This position is currently in the shortlisting stages, so if you are interested get in touch now.