Entering their most exciting and critical stage of development due to on-going investments, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Cut & Crease Operative to join one of the largest independent carton manufacturers in the UK.
Cut & Crease Operative | Printed Folded Cartons | Cambridgeshire| Attractive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package
Well branded and high profile this organisation designs, manufactures and supplies a complete range of retail packaging to the food and retail markets. Constantly looking to invest, develop and expand, they have an impressive portfolio of customers, a solid reputation for innovation and quality and are more than well placed for further growth.
As a Cut & Crease Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running a range of Bobst machinery
- Producing a variety of complex carton work
- Quality control in line with ISO and BRC standards
- Maintenance and upkeep of machinery
Key attributes required:
- Direct experience setting and running Bobst machinery
- Printed folded cartons experience preferred
- Quality conscious
- Flexible approach to workload
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a widely recognised company with a strong reputation for producing high quality work.
Submit your details in the first instance if you wish to be considered.
Excellent salary, contributory pension, death in service, 25 days holiday plus stats, Overtime