A multi-national leader within the printed folded cartons market has a newly created role for an experienced Cut & Crease Operative to join their team in Cheshire. A highly specialised position which will see the successful candidate benefit from a great company progression structure in a varied and technically interesting role.
Cut & Crease Operative | Printed Folded Cartons | North West | Excellent Salary & Benefits
One of the biggest and most successful manufacturers of printed folded cartons in Europe, this client supplies the biggest brands on the market with high quality cartons using the very best technology available on the market. Backed by a global network of specialised production plants and all available state of the art technologies in pre-print, printing and finishing they offer a complete range of carton board, fluted materials, and board-based composites for a full range of applications and market sectors.
As a Cut & Crease Operative, you will be responsible for:
- Finishing high quality cartons
- Setting and running a variety of Bobst machinery
- Maintenance and upkeep of machinery
- Quality control in line with ISO, BRC and Pharmaceutical standards
Key attributes required:
- Direct experience setting and running Bobst machinery
- Ability to pre-make ready tooling for machines
- Good communication skills and ability to deal with people at all levels of the business
- Flexible approach to workload
- Willingness to develop, via both internal and external training
An opportunity with a company offering an excellent working environment and scope to progress within their growing business. In the first instance please send a CV if you wish to be considered.