Specialising in the printing and finishing of high quality folded cartons, this ambitious, growth-driven company has experienced year on year expansion. Due to their continued success they’re now looking to add an experienced Cut & Crease Operative to their growing team.
Cut & Crease Operative | Printed Folded Cartons | Nottinghamshire | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Specialising in high end food packaging products for large blue chip clients and with over 30 years’ experience in the industry the company has gone from strength to strength. They now boast some of the most technologically advanced carton printing and finishing equipment on the market and are renowned for continuously investing in staff training.
As a Cut & Crease Operative, you will be responsible finishing high quality printed cartons.
The key day-to-day tasks will include:
- Setting and running a range of Bobst cut and crease machinery
- Producing a range of carton work for the food and retail sectors
- Quality control inline with ISO and BRC requirements
- Maintenance of machinery
The successful candidate will be very familiar with cut and crease and be comfortable producing complex work.
Key attributes required:
- Previous experience operating cut and crease machinery producing printed folded carton work
- Strong technical understanding of carton production
- Good eye for detail
- Quality conscious approach to work
A company currently undergoing serious growth, this is a great opportunity to join a well-established manufacturer and work as part of a successful team.
Submit your details to be considered.