NEW VACANCY! (PK6440)
CUT & CREASE MACHINE OPERATOR - Packaging
NORTH (Please contact me for further details)
Salary £21 per hour
Working Hours: 37.5hrs Per Week Monday to Friday
3 Shift Rotation: Earlies: 6am to 1:30pm
Lates: 1:30pm to 9pm
Nights: (M-T) 9pm to 6am
Our client is a market leading folding carton manufacturer based in the North, supplying to predominately the food market. They have an exceptional reputation for their outstanding levels of quality and service.
They are currently looking to recruit a Cut & Crease Machine Operator to join their production team.
Due to the current situation all interviews will be done via skype.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Experience using Bobst 142-CER. (All forms of Bobst-CER series considered).
- In order to produce high quality work you will be responsible for Health & Safety, all housekeeping and carry out planned maintenance within your area
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- Motivated with the ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work to agreed targets and deadline
- Computer Literate
- Experience in cartonboard plant
- English speaking