NEW VACANCY! (PK6645)
CUT & CREASE OPERATOR
(Please contact me for further location details)
THE POSITION IS TEMPORARY WITH THE INTENTION TO OFFER A PERMANENT CONTRACT.
£ Open (Depending on Experience)
SHIFTS: The hours are flexible and can be adjusted to the person
Our client is an independent manufacturer of high end printed folded cartons, a well-established business with a varied product offering working with small, medium and large clients in the in food, drink, gift, alcohol, beverage, cosmetics, leisure and FMCG markets. The company put a strong emphasis on quality, customer service and investing in the latest technology and equipment.
They are currently looking to recruit a Cut & Crease Operator to work in their busy Cut & Crease department you will be operating a Bobst Novacut 106E
- Proactive Crew Member
- Working with the team to ensure targets are achieved along with monitoring of efficiencies and quality
- Make ready the machine
- BRC standards are maintained
- All paperwork is completed
- Health and safety procedures are adhered to
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, meet deadlines and handle a wide variety of responsibilities
- Have good attendance and timekeeping