NEW VACANCY! (PK6720)
PACKAGING DESIGN AND INNOVATION - LUXURY PACKAGING
This role can be at either a Head of Department Level or Designer Level !
HOURS OF WORK: 9.00am - 5:30pm
Guide £25 - £35k (Depending On Experience) / Company Pension / Loyalty Holiday Bonus / Incentive Bonus
Our client is a long established leading global specialist in luxury retail and e-commerce packaging, our client has offices throughout the world and has made impressive and exciting investment over the past few years. They consider themselves to be different, passionate in fact; with a strong focus on working with clients to assess their needs, from start to finish, ensuring the product is both innovative and sustainable.
They design, innovate, manufacture, and distribute a wide range of retail packaging products, servicing many multi-channel global brands, Joining the company you will be part of a formidable team. They will support, encourage, and develop you to be the best you can be.
You will be reporting to the Senior Leadership Team and be responsible for spearheading packaging Design & Innovation. Joining the team offers the right candidate tremendous career development opportunities within a wide range of responsibilities that include all aspects design and innovation spanning their four key pillars: Luxury, Sustainability, Ecommerce and of course Innovation.
- Manage the principle tasks of the Innovation Team.
- Take initial briefings from both internal and external customers owning the process from conceptualization visuals, prototype sampling through to finished production ready artworks.
- Manage the maintenance of hardware and creative software packages.
- Manage and develop continuous improvements in terms of the team's personal development plans and the industry leading hardware and software capabilities.
The Ideal Candidate:
- English speaking
- An innovative packaging designer always looking to innovate and develop new ideas
- A strong leader capable of managing a team
- An expert in the full Adobe creative software suite
- An experienced structural packaging designer.
- Experience in 3D animation software packages, proficient in Cinema 4D
- An ability to produce a high level of packaging prototypes
- A full understanding of manufacturing processes and industry standards