DIE CUTTER / CASEMAKER OPERATOR - CORRUGATED PACKAGING / POS
£Open Depending on experience
Hours: 6am - 2pm Monday to Friday
Our Client is a specialist within the design and manufacture of corrugated products and packaging solutions. With many years' experience in product development and production they have earned a commanding reputation.
They are currently looking to recruit a Die Cutter / Casemaker Operator, to join their busy production team, previous experience in a similar role is essential.
- Stripping and Strapping of Pallets / Flat-packing / Overlooking / Palletisation of Outers
- Obtaining components necessary for the production of required work
- Properly operate machine to run efficiently and produce quality products.
- Maximise the utilisation of equipment by operating the machinery at available capacity and speed.
- Be proactive in the maintenance of equipment.
- Adhere to production schedule
- Comply with all company policies and procedures
- Undertake all necessary admin including using relevant IT and paper based systems
- General housekeeping including tidying up of the department
- Any other duties as instructed by the Manager
- Previous experience on a Bobst, Eterna, Century or Casemake machine desirable