NEW VACANCY! (PK7020)
DIE CUTTER / CUT AND CREASE OPERATOR
COMMUTABLE FROM CHESHIRE / STAFFORDSHIRE
DOUBLE DAY SHIFT: 6:00am - 1.30pm and 1.30pm - 9:00pm
DOE + Pension + 26 days holiday PLUS bank holidays
Our client specialises in the design and manufacture of bespoke cartonboard packaging solutions, they produce printed folding cartons, blister cards, sleeves, trays and litholam predominantly for SME's in a variety of market sectors.
The company, due to investment in new machinery is looking for an Operator for a Bobst / Brausse Diecutter or Cut and Crease machine.
- Ensure the smooth running of the machines, producing high quality cartons.
- Make ready and run the machines.
- Carry out quality checks at pre-determined intervals throughout the running of the job.
- Must have good working relationships with all individuals and departments.
- Ensure that the machine is kept clean and tidy at all times and that maintenance programmes are followed and documented.
- Report any faults immediately to the Production Manager.
- Ability to deal with and speak to engineers directly, depending on the nature of the fault.