NEW VACANCY! (PK6519)
DIE CUTTER / CUT & CREASE OPERATOR - EXPERIENCED OR TRAINEE LEVEL!
COMMUTABLE FROM - CAMBRIDGESHIRE / NORTHANTS / BEDFORDSHIRE
(Please contact me for further location details)
Multiskilled Operator - upto £28K + Overtime paid at 1.5 PH
Unskilled Operator - between £9 - £10.50PH with a view to progress to the top rate
Hours: Currently working days - shift pattern likely to be 10am-6pm / 6am-2:30pm
My client is a leading UK manufacturer of bespoke corrugated packaging. Operating in a highly competitive market dominated by national and international companies they point of differentiation is quality of service. They aim to be both innovative and creative in the solutions provided whilst offering the most appropriate and effective solutions designed to meet customers' objectives.
Anyone new to the industry could do this in under 2 years, so a younger individual with the right attitude could do well in time.
They are currently looking to recruit Die Cutter Operator / Cut & Crease Operator / Trainee to join their busy Production Team
- To apply all rules and procedures laid out by the Company in all aspects of the job role
- Prepare all relevant material components to operate the machine throughout the shift
- Where additional personnel are required manage them efficiently whilst on the machine
- Maintain optimum speeds for the machine while at the same time ensuring customer quality standards are met
- Ensure the machine is maintained in good mechanical working order meeting all Company standards
- Responsible for ensuring that the housekeeping of machinery and the working area is maintained to the required standard
- Be responsible for both product and mechanical fault finding while operating the machine
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
- An awareness of all Company rules, procedures and practices
- A good technical knowledge of the equipment to be operated
- Knowledge of regulating standards for Health and Safety
- Awareness of Quality, Hygiene and Pharmaceutical Codes