NEW VACANCY! PK6513 NORTH WEST
(please contact me for more details)
DIE CUTTER / TEAM LEADER - SOLID BOARD / CARTONS
£UPTO £30K Depending On Experience + 28 Days Holiday + Pension - LOTS OF OVERTIME AVAILABLE
40 Hours Per Week Shift - 8:00am To 4:30pm
**** SOLID BOARD OR CARTONS EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL ****
Our client is a paper board and laminated chip board supplier, with over 30 years' experience within the industry, they pride themselves in being able to provide materials quickly and efficiently.
Due to an expansion in their die cutting department they are now looking to recruit a Die Cutting Team Leader to join their team. The role will in the main be running the Bobst on day shift, you will also be responsible for training current operatives, so the company have cover on both days and nights.
The roll will involve ordering dies, make ready for all machines, Bobst, Baysek, Pattern and Atom and planning work patterns with the works manager.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Your main role will be running a Bobst Machine
- You will organise workload, organise dies and make ready for all machines.
- Be responsible for training current operatives
- You will have extensive experience running a Bobst diecutter (any experience with other machines is of an advantage.)
- Experience of at least 5 years
- You will be reliable with a hardworking nature
The successful applicant has the chance to make the department their own and make a career.