NEW VACANCY (PK6520)
DIE CUTTING / CUT & CREASE OPERATOR SOUTH WALES
SHIFTS: Single- and Double-Day Shift
Our client is a a leading packaging manufacturer supplying cartons and presentation packaging into a range of market sectors including, cosmetic / beauty, confectionary, fashion, food, drinks, gifting etc. throughout the UK.
An opportunity has arisen to join a fast-paced, quality driven manufacturing team. The successful candidate will be operating machines that include a BOBST Speria E106 Die Cutting machine. The candidate is expected to be hard working and positive.
Experience of this type of role would be essential.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Achieve a good working knowledge of the various material types
- Working as part of a team on continuous production lines in Process or Packing areas.
- This will include the ability to set and run the machinery within the production department.
- Flat Bed Die Cutting experience is required and duties will include setting and running this machine with speed stripping and a thin plate system.
- Understand the operating procedures, maintenance of machines and all health & safety aspects associated with the production department.
- Key Skills, Experience & Requirements:
- Previous experience operating similar equipment in a quality focussed and performance driven factory environment.
- Being Proactive and problem solving to help deal with any situations that may arise
- Good English language
- Committed team player Opportunities to progress within the structure of the team will be available along with the opportunity to work overtime hours