One of Europe’s leading manufacturers of high quality corrugated packaging solutions is looking for an experienced Die-Cutting Operative. A fantastic role that will reward your technical expertise with a fulfilling career in an established business with exceptional brand presence and reputation.
Die Cutting Operative – Night Shift | Corrugated Packaging | Essex | Excellent Salary & Benefits Package
Dealing with a number of major blue-chip brands this is a company who thrives when it comes to producing creative packaging on new generation equipment. Well branded and high profile they design, manufacture and supply a complete range of retail ready and conventional corrugated packaging in-house, all under one roof, for a wide range of applications and sectors.
As a Die-Cutting Operative you will be responsible for:
- Setting and running a range of new die cutting equipment
- Producing corrugated packaging solutions for large blue chip clients
- Maintenance and upkeep of equipment
- Quality control
- Working a day shift
Key attributes required:
- Relevant experience in producing corrugated packaging
- Proven track record operating cut & crease machinery
- Flexible approach to shift work
- Quality conscious with excellent attention to detail
A varied role with an excellent package. Submit your details in the first instance to be of consideration for the shortlist.