NEW VACANCY! (PK6978)
DIE CUTTING OPERATOR - CARTONS WEST YORKSHIRE
£OPEN (Including Shift Allowance) + Overtime
Double Days Shift: Monday - Friday 6:15am - 1:45pm / 1:45pm - 9:00pm
Our Client is a leading print and packaging company producing work for a diverse range of markets from food packaging to FMCG, to premium and luxury goods. The Company are expanding and have over 75 years' experience in the industry.
They are currently looking to recruit a Die Cutting Operator to join their team, you will be hardworking and reliable with experience running a Bobst Nova Cut 106 or Bobst SP104 or similar.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- A flexible approach in working overtime
- Experience on a die cutting machine, you will be running a Nova Cut 106 or Bobst SP104.
- Good communication skills, attendance and time keeping
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good organisational and self-motivational skills
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible attitude towards working is a must
- Must have good working relationships with all individuals and departments
- Ensure that the machine is kept clean and tidy at all times
- Products can vary from paper weights to heavyweight materials