Outstanding opportunity to join an exciting organisation producing innovative corrugated packaging on high-end packaging machinery. Utilise your skillset monitoring machine performance and troubleshooting issues in a state of the art facility based in Oxfordshire.
Electrical Engineer | Corrugated Packaging | Oxfordshire | Excellent Salary and Benefits Package
Constantly growing organisation offering high quality, innovative packaging to a lucrative portfolio of large and blue chip clients across Europe and the UK. Manufacturing high quality packaging for almost a decade, this organisation has successfully managed to create and maintain strong relationships with their clients in a diverse range of markets.
As Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Completing preventative and general maintenance on all equipment
- Supporting breakdowns and corrective tasks in emergencies
- Providing technical support and engineering manpower for major projects
- Ensuring adherence to H&S standards
- Planning and completing PPM and improvement tasks across the site
- Troubleshooting issues
Key attributes required:
- Must have a demonstrable experience in electrical engineering
- Must be from a packaging background
- Flexible attitude and exceptional time management skills
- Strong computer literacy and ability to use Microsoft Office
Excellent opportunity for a driven individual looking to join an exciting organisation and work with the latest and greatest machinery. Contact Mercury Search and Selection now.