NEW VACANCY (PK7146)
EQUIPMENT SALES REPRESENTATIVE -PACKAGING MACHINERY
ANY UK LOCATION
Up to £50K (Based on experience) + Commission + Car + 25 Days Holidays
The Sales position advertised is to operate as a capital equipment representative with responsibility for developing new business across the UK, partnering with key OEM's. There is an emphasis on driving new products and services into existing customers, whilst also looking for new customers to partner with.
Whilst the exact types of machinery sold isn't important, it is essential that the appointed candidate has a proven track record of equipment sales into the food packer/ processor sector.
- Implements sales strategies to sell new and existing products within our portfolio to new and existing customers.
- Deliver outstanding customer service to facilitate long term relationships to cultivate repeat business.
- Offer a consultative sales approach to customers and continually introduce new products and services.
- Aim to maximise profitability.
- Continually conduct market analysis to ensure that the product offer remains competitive.
- Works in line with company policies, goals, focusing on short- and long-term objectives.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly sales forecast.
- Working in conjunction with UK Sales Team, you will prepare a business plan for future growth.
The successful UK Sales Representative will:
- Be a high energy, enthusiastic, and driven individual that can work in a structured, target oriented manner.
- Have a proven track record of success in a Business Development role, within a technical sales environment with at least 3 years' experience in the Produce/ Food Packing market is essential.
- An excellent communicator who can build strong internal and external relationships.
- Have a technical aptitude and be able to present technical information effectively at a variety of business function levels.
- Be able to travel extensively throughout the UK and oversees when required.
- Able to work effectively independently, as well as be a part of a team.