NEW VACANCY (PK7218)
SOUTH EAST - Commutable from Berkshire / Hampshire / Surrey
Salary £Depending on Experience
Hours of Working 8 Hours Per Day
Our client specialises in the production of luxury packaging for well known brands around the world. Industries they serve include gaming, beauty, apparel, sports teams and many more.
The company's focus is on short run Paper-Over-Board Rigid boxes with a high degree of complexity and to a high standard of quality.
The company are proud of the small, experienced and dedicated team that they have built over the years, who work hard to make sure that their clients never want to use anyone else.
It's an exciting time at the company right now as they have experienced lots of growth and are looking to expand their operation to meet demand, they are now looking to recruit a customer focussed estimator to join their team, our client will consider candidates from a print or packaging background
- 70 / 80 % of the role is estimating
- Looking after a number of existing accounts including key clients while growing a portfolio of new accounts.
- Quoting complex luxury Rigid Boxes, fitments and peripherals ranging from one-offs or short runs to longer, more automated runs.
- Occasionally quoting high quality folding carton and corrugated jobs.
- Utilising both in house capabilities and outsourced processes.
- Interpreting customer requirements and offering cost-saving opportunities to the client where possible.
- Signing off mock ups and sending samples to clients and prospects.
- Liaising with clients as well as the repro team, production team and suppliers.
- Booking jobs on to the schedule for the production team with accurate materials, workcentres and operation times.
- Proactive problem-solving ability with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong computing and analytical skills including Excel / Google Sheets, ERP and CRM experience preferable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Estimating print from raw materials, preferably with experience in luxury packaging.
- The candidate will be working primarily from the company premises however there may be some opportunity for working from home as well as the occasional customer site visit or exhibition attendance.
- A-Level or equivalent (preferred)
- Print or packaging estimating: 3 years (preferred)