NEW VACANCY! (PK6863)
EXTERNAL SALES ROLES X2 - CORRUGATED PACKAGING
1 FOR BIRMINGHAM DOWN THE M40 TO LONDON
1 FOR EAST MIDLANDS DOWN TO PETERBOROUGH
£ Negotiable Depending On Experience + Commission / Bonus + Car / Car Allowance
Our Client is a leading independent manufacturer of corrugated boxes and trays, they have been established for over 70 years and have an excellent reputation for providing quality products that are delivered on time.
Our client already has an impressive range of kit in house including a corrugator, casemakers, die cutters and printers etc and are investing in two brand new machines this year.
Our client is looking to recruit two candidates who have good knowledge of corrugated packaging to win new, quality business for the company within a defined territory, there will be dormant / lapsed accounts on patch and also the company have many leads which will be passed over. The company are also recruiting a dedicated internal sales person to offer support.
Experience selling into E Commerce / Online Retail, Food or Fresh Produce Markets would be an advantage
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Good knowledge of corrugated packaging
- Excellent relationship building skills
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record in a sales environment with excellent client facing skills
- Generate new business for the company, winning quality work
- Maintaining excellent customer service
- Identifying new business opportunities
- You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Lead generation
- Sales presentations
- Promote the company at all times