NEW VACANCY!! (PK6836)
FINAL INSPECTION OPERATIVE WEST YORKSHIRE
Salary based on experience
Hours: 37.5 based on a three-shift rota
Job Type: Permanent
Our client is an award-winning printer of high-quality specialist labels, with a broad range of clients in the food, beverage, cosmetics and chemical industries.
They are currently recruiting a Final Inspection Operative to be responsible for ensuring the finished product is examined to meet company standard and specific customer requirements. Working as part of a line team to ensure a quality service is provided to both internal and external customers. Further to this you will work with other members of the line team to maintain maximum efficiency of the line at all times.
Responsibilities will include:
- Final Inspection.
- Read and understand dockets and CMS to obtain relevant information.
- Complete all relevant paperwork.
- Set machine for product examination following customer specification.
- Complete final inspection. Reporting any quality shortfalls / quality issues.
- Identify finished reels and finish to customer specification.
- Complete line clear out.
- Understand the Company Quality, Hygiene and Environmental Policies in
- relation to the relevant standards (specifically BS EN ISO 9001: 2015) and
- actively promote these within the business.
The successful candidate will be:
- A team player.
- Hardworking with a high level of dexterity due to the physical demands of the role.
- A positive professional approach with good attention to detail.
- You will have good organisational and time management skills.
- be reliable, adaptable and motivated within an FMCG environment.
Full support & training will be provided, so no previous experience is required; although an ability to demonstrate the above key skills will be required.