NEW VACANCY! (PK6606)
FINISHER - LABELS
SOUTH WEST / SOUTH COAST
Salary £Open (depending on experience) + Overtime (Time & 1/2) + Pension + 23 Days Holiday (after 2 years)
Our client is an independently owned company manufacturing an array of printed paper and synthetic materials for all market sectors from High Street Retail to Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Food, Logistics etc.
Their production capabilities include state of the art HP Indigo Presses, high speed finishing lines, lamination units, inspection and rewind equipment & off-line high speed collation.
They are looking to add an additional Digicon Finishing Operator to the team with a couple of shift options available.
The ideal candidate will have operated an ABG Digicon previously with additional lamination, foiling and complex print units, however other Slitting, Rewinding and Finishing equipment will be considered.
- Operating of finishing equipment producing finished print in compliance with company operating procedures
- Ensure machinery runs at a maximum output, adhering to quality and health & safety standards
- Reduce change over times and downtime.
- Proactively manage presses to achieve the best quality levels ensuring that all paperwork is completed and up to date and ensures traceability
- Ensure maximum material utilisation and a reduction of wastage of all materials including inks
- Co-operation with all company systems including health and safety, IS09001, BRC accreditations and all paperwork systems
- Detail all press specifications and technical details which are required to produce jobs environment
- Cooperate and participate in continual improvements to the press and wider company environment
- Carry out general duties which may include packing, sheeting and any other duties that may be required
- Punctual with good timekeeping and attendance
- Positive attitude to training and development
- Effective communication skills both verbal and written, internally and externally
- High attention to detail
- Able to maintain a calm manner when dealing with challenging situations
- Day Shift - Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm
- Night Shift - Monday to Weds x 12 hrs (25% Shift Allowance)